Saturday August 27th:
- Manus found a note from the Bishop and a book on the Abyss.
- Clover wrote a note to Jeff Bellows
- Vidis talked to Yorvin about about the beast and getting transported to another dimension and getting a book on the beast.
Sunday August 28th:
- Clover went to the main Mysterium library and got a book on Church Grims.
- Manus talked to Byron about the book on the Book of the Dead. Byron said that he would talk to Kavka about having Manus help him with the book.
- Vidis went to see Professor Naomi to find that she hadn’t slept in several days and had told her about an old painting from the 14th century that was of a story told to the painter from a pagan on the beast that keeps the two worlds in balance.
Monday August 29th:
- Clover went to the Geramaine & Borland law firm and made an appointment for 10 pm that night with Geramaine.
- Manus worked in the museum and then went to work with Kavka on the Book of the Dead.
- Vidis went to work and while working on a patient, got pulled into the alternate world again. She talked to the chief of medicine and got a couple of days off and also labor day weekend (so she could spend time with her mother and two brothers, Tim and Terrance.)
Terrance is the drug dealing 19 yo brother.
Tim is the computer nerd 16 year old brother.
Gale is Vidis’ mother.