Thursday August 25th:
- Manus borrows two books on Atlantis from Byron. Byron says they are not to leave the premise.
- Vidis Name drops Naomi to Byron, who tells Vidis to keep an eye on Naomi and pass all further discussions through him. She then goes on to do research on why the mall development closed.
- Clover spends the day researching and copying pages looking for information on Church Grims.
- The party goes back to the Farm house with the strange translucent dome.
- The party finds a dead body hung from a make-shift cross and tied the body up to a pole with hemp rope. The body is heavy with smell of decay.
- They go down to the dome and find several skeletons laid surrounding the dome. The ground around the skeletal bodies is burnt, much like what happens when a strong force of lightning strikes something.
- Manus finds out that this dome is an Iris to the Supernal realm. It appears to be a one-way door.
Friday August 26th:
- Vidis goes back to the mall and finds where the tablet in the floor is now an open glowing hole in the floor. A sickly skeletal like figure crawls out and starts towards Vidis. She leaves and gets arrested by a cop for trespassing.
- Manus finds a rusty medieval dagger while doing his cataloging duties. He feels physically tired when around it. He gave the dagger to someone at the front desk of the cabal.
- Clover looks into Jeff Bellows. She contacts his publisher and sends a letter to his fanmail address.
- Byron comes into Manus office and tells him that the dagger (that is from the middle ages) has his fallen world name on it. Manus follows Byron back to his office to look at the dagger more closely. Manus decides that he is going to touch the dagger.
- Manus sees a vision of a himself tied to a straw bed in a small candlelit room with a small 1 foot window. It appears to be dark outside. A woman in an old nightgown enters the room with a burlap sack for a mask and holding the dagger. She approaches Manus and starts stabbing him repeatedly in the gut. She then grabs his intestines and starts ripping them out of him. She takes the dagger and shoves it up under Manus’ ribcage and leans down, removes the mask and whispers “How does it feel Aaron?”. Manus sees not a human woman, but instead a female face that is thin with very narrow eye sits, horns protruding toward the back of her head and thin lips with a large rictus grin.
- Clover talks to Byron who hands her a bloody note with her name on it. It was found on a dead man that Clover doesn’t recognize. She reads the note: “You don’t know me, and I don’t know you, but they are hunting me and I think they are hunting you.”