Mage: Shadows of Boston
- Grevane Lab
- large circular common area, with zen garden/fountain. Bonzai tree with tass droplets. Alcove on one side with wood fired, brick oven.
- 4 corridors off main room. Lead to living spaces, bedrooms with antichamber, study etc.
- 4th hallway leads to natural underground hotspring.
- gas-lamp lighting in entire sanctum
- water closet off of the hotspring area.
- off the 4th hallway, with a large circular library. books on occult & investigation.
Manus’ Living quarters: (1st hallway):
- oddly well lit natural lit room, looks like it could be used to grow things.
- 2nd door to a wine cellar, with one barrel of some kind of hard alcohol that hasn’t gone bad.
- Anti-chamber contains a solid old wooden desk, empty shelves that probably held old books at some point.
- bedroom that has mattress that has gone bad.
Grevane’s living quarters ( 2nd hallway ):
- Labratory is across from anti-chamber, tiled, with central drain, several tables
- anti-chamber, with hardwood desk, small bookshelf. large chalkboard on one of the walls, easel with clips for writing, drawing, etc. benches facing the chalkboard.
- Bedroom, not huge, but serviceable.
Clover’s living area ( 3rd hallway ):
- natural lit room with violet orbs that give a UV like light.
- anti-chamber, with heavy wood chairs, hardwood table, fireplace.
- bedroom, large wooden 4-post bed frame. old changing screens, couple chairs. large wooden standing wardrobe.